Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Bond Transactions

More news on the James Bond front. MGM has quickly ditched plans for Berry's spin-off. [Editors note: Old news! Sorry! Thanks to Gaylan for pointit it out.] I guess she got jinxed! That's what they get for stealing the name I used for the lead character in my very first screenply almost five years ago! Sorry, I'm very bitter about the entire episode. Watching the last Bond movie, it was like they'd ripped several pages right out of my script! (Only, my Jynx has a "Y"). Oh, well... I don't really care so long as people don't think I copied the name from Bond so I want to make it clear--I came up with the name first!

Britney might become a Bond
girl.

And here's one more article that goes into greater
detail.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home