Monday, November 08, 2004

Weekend Sweep

Pixar's hands were raised again in triumph over the weekend as The Incredibles captured over $70 million at the box office. Ray finished second again.

The Grudge fell to third place but that hasn't stopped the studio from exploring a possible sequel.

As much as I enjoyed The Incredibles with my family this past weekend, I have to admit I was even more stoked about the teaser trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith that was attached to the film. If you missed it or want to see it again you can surf on over to Movie-List and take a peek.

By the way, the Sin City Comic-Con promo that was previously available through the same source has been removed. I presume it took up too much bandwidth as it was over five minutes long. So disregard The Hot Corner's links to that trailer.

On Friday the MPAA announced that they were going to start going after Internet video pirates.

My favorite actress, Kate Beckinsale, is all over the news this weekend because she came out to deny that she has had breast augmentation. Here's one of the photos that led people to conclude that she had this done, but she claims the stretch marks are related to giving birth to her child. She also says she's been wearing "the suit" from Underworld around the house. Why not? Obviously her director hubby Len Wiseman is no dummy.
What do I think? Not that it matters much but if she was going to have them done, why not make them larger than they were before? As a somewhat casual observer I can tell you that they haven't, er... uh... grown. They did grow for the movie posters and the DVD cover of Underworld, but that's another story altogether and I can't find it right now so I'll keep looking.

The release date for the Bridget Jones sequel has been bumped up to November 19, which has made my wife very happy indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home