Sunday, February 13, 2005

Weekend Sweep

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all are lucky enough to spend it with someone deserving of your love!

Starting a new gig this morning doing Tech Support for DSL. Hey, it's gonna pay some bills, it pays me the same amount my old preaching job paid me, and it comes with benefits. That's something I haven't had for the past three years. In other words, I'm coming out ahead of where I was before I was forced out of my last gig.

Hitch toppled The Boogeyman at the box office this past weekend. Are We There Yet? held pretty strong, coming in third. Three major Oscar contenders finished in the top ten again--Million Dollar Baby (4th), Sideways (8th), and The Aviator (9th). Pooh's Heffalump Movie trunked badly, taking fifth.

Video gamers should delight in the fact that the majority of the cast of Batman Begins have signed on for EA's home version.

ET takes a closer look at Adam Sandler and Chris Rock's remake of The Longest Yard.

Blockbuster's No Late Fees policy still has late fees. Big shock there, considering this is the company that came up with the keep your movies for an extra day policy that was really designed to increase late fees.

Reuter's has a pretty good interview with Keanu Reeves about his turn as Constantine. (The comic book character, not the Roman Christian Emperor.) They also have a great article about screenwriter Charlie Kaufman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home