Monday, February 06, 2006

Journals, Blogs, and Novels... Oh, My!

Movie reviews have had to take a backseat for the past six months and I still have several major projects that require my immediate attention so I'm not too sure when I'll be able to get back here and give this place its proper due. I have a few free moments right now, so I'll explain.

My screenplay, Coffee, Tea, or Me, is one step closer to becoming a feature film. I have to do yet another rewrite on it though. It doesn't involve changing too much aside from trimming it down, but it does include one major change to the back-story and that will alter the entire script in one way or another. That'll take some time.

On the recommendation of several involved in bringing CTM to the big screen, I started a novel of the same name. I've finished the first two chapters.

I gave LDR another slash-job, too. It's now a tight 108 pages. I just shared it with another writer who loved it so much she wants to hook me up with her litterary agent, so that looks promising, too.

I've started another novel called Teammates about four friends who played football together in high school, but went on to experience quite different lives. Much of it will be autobiographical so I can work out some of my angst, of which there is an over-abundance these days due to current events out here.

Wife bought me a snazzy new journal for Christmas and that's just given me an excuse to ignore this place even more.

Our fledgling production company, El Jefe Media, Inc., had a great start in December, but we've fallen back in January and February looks like it will be slow as well. On the other hand, we'll probably be get it rolling like gangbusters come March, and that will take some time.

Once El Jefe gets rolling, I plan on using a great deal of my time running a handful of movie-related web sites as another source of income.

That's if for now. More later...

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I count three novels and one movie you are working on.

Man!

Don't forget to come up for air every once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home