Thursday, September 02, 2004

A 5-4-3 Double Play

For most readers this will by old news by now, but Charlize Theron was injured on the set of Aeon Flux. Here's Reuters full report.

Here's another article about Monica Bellucci. I'm guessing she's PR heavy this week due to the release of that Gibson film, the title of which seems to escape me at the moment. Just kidding.

Elisha Cuthbert is teaming up with Burned Orange, a production company unit from my old school--The University of Texas--that gives students a chance to work with various professionals. They never had anything like that when Robert Rodriguez and I were going to school there!

A sad note--Scotty's health (James Doohan of Star Trek fame) is causing him to bow out of the public spotlight.

Here's a Variety article that pretty much sums up my feelings about Hollywood's recycling bin.

Now... the other day I was watching FOXNews when I spotted a Baldwin actually talking about voting for a Republican. I just about fell off my couch in disbelief. The Baldwin's are notoriously liberal and quite vocal about it? Me? I'm not very political but I sure do have fun watching politicians and political maneuvers. Regardless, here's an article about what is sure to make for an interesting Thanksgiving this year at the Baldwin home.

Help! King Kong is destroying... New Zealand? Last time I checked, The Empire State Building was still in The Empire State!

A personal favorite, Jeremy Piven, joins and all star cast in Two for the Money.

Finally, here's ET's preview of Wimbledon.

And That's a 5-4-3 Double Play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home