Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Desert Reel Film Festival's Official Web Site

The newly revamped web site for The Desert Reel Film Festival is finally up thanks to Jeffrey Johnson and his partners in crime. We had to skip our meeting last month so I know I'm not up to speed on all that I need to be in order to assist our lovely Chairperson Melanie Nicholas the way I should be as her co-chair but that's all about to change as we start getting serious about things. If you are from Odessa or Midland and are even remotely interested in helping us out in some compacity, feel free to drop me an Email. Or zip one over to Melanie. We can use all the help we can get as the weekend approaches. Entries are due December 5th and this years festival is scheduled April 21-24th. Make plans to enter and make plans to attend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home