Sunday, July 11, 2004

Transformation

Over the past two days I have been working diligently to transform this blog from pseudo-anonymous journal into a blog for commentary on mass media. This will allow me to gripe about the things I know best and provide an additional home for my movie reviews.

Since I knew so little HTML, it took some time to get this page looking somewhat like the one I envisioned. It will contain links to other sites, other reviews, and to colleagues, such as the link currently shown for La Shawn Barber, who also writes for GCM on occasion. (And no! I did not steal the title of this blog from hers. In fact, I never saw hers until a couple of days ago. It's a baseball reference, kids! Get it?)

Hopefully this blog will become a routine stop for many avid movie buffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home