Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Waiting on Deck

I, Robot promises CGI-candy as well as some good old fashioned gratuitous eye-candy... for the ladies anyway. The flick supposedly shows Will Smith in the buff. Bridget Moynahan joins the cast. CURIOSITY AVERAGE stands at .550.

The next in a long line of teen chick flicks also makes its way to a theatre near you this week. A Cinderella Story, a modernized version of the fairy tale classic, stars Hilary Duff, Chad Michael Murray, and Jennifer Coolidge. My CURIOSITY AVERAGE stands at nil (.000), but my daughters is probably clocking in at 1.000.

Both of these films go nationwide tomorrow. I doubt I will see either of these films this weekend. I still would like to watch King Arthur.


Not much about this weekend's releases intrigues me but I am looking forward to next week with much anticipation.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home