Saturday, September 25, 2004

Shameless Plug

I tried to be subtle but I guess now I must be blunt...

Friends, relatives, and strangers in cyber space... Welcome to Bull Durham's Hot Corner! (The hippest, tightest movieblog on planet Earth, I might add.) I'm glad you're here but I have one major request:


CLICK ON THE GOOGLE ADS IN THE RIGHT HAND COLUMN!


Support The Hot Corner! Help us move to our own domain!

The ads are perfectly safe since they go through google. To be honest, there are a bunch of them I've gone to visit without clicking on them on my own (I'm not allowed to click on 'em). Most of them have to do with movies. Last week they were running the web site for Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Nothing subversive at all

So... help a brother out and do some clickin' while your visitin'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home