Sunday, September 26, 2004

Needles in a Fountain Demo Movie Poster

Although shooting doesn't start until later next month, I've already finished the opening title credits for Needles in a Fountain--BullDurham Productions first official short film. It's actually my third short film, the first was called A Summer Walk and the second was a family thing I like to call Miniature Golf. Needles begins shooting in late October. In January we'll start shooting another short film entitled Java Freaks.

So, since I'd already finished the opening sequence for Needles, I went ahead and put together this demo-poster so I can start shamelessly plugging this little flick even before its in the can. Why not? So here version one...



And here is the latest version...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home